b1nt4ng

"Setiap langkahku yang terasa begitu manis adalah setiap kalimat yang kubaca darimu" (23 sept 2005 www.b1nt4ng.modblog.com)

Saturday, May 06, 2006

and I'm gonna.....

Me,
and I'm gonna change the time....
time,
that it might will change me....

I'm stand here beside yar graves...
bring you some flower to make it fresh
and diggingup,whats been save inside me
I store yar name into my bank heart
I make a deposit for my further memory
incase something will bring me good about you
I know you lying down there without nothing you can catch
even when I'm sad....or even when I'm happy
you just keep lying and froze...

This is still me,
and I'm gonna raise my head up,
walking through my real life...
doing anything through the darknes alone
becouse the reall darkness is only at my heart
when you around my world

First step away from yar last resting place
I'm start thinking to find again the old me
where I use to dance into the moonligth
and waiting for some prince who can pick me up from this empty road
I keep wait and keep move my step
I found a shelter,
I'm still can smell yar cheap parfume
and warm of yar body holding mine,

This tears,
I wonder how can GOD gimme something that can bring you always at my mind
I realize this is over,but my heart wont you away


The sky gething dark....
as I leave this massage on yar desk,
I still need you here !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home